- Cleanse your hair and scalp regularly. Cleaning your hair and scalp regularly is an important step in maintaining healthy hair. It helps to remove dirt, oil, and styling products that can clog pores and lead to scalp irritation. Use a gentle shampoo that is appropriate for your hair type, and avoid using hot water, as it can strip the hair of its natural oils. Be careful not to use shampoo too often though as it can remove these natural oils.
- Condition your hair. Conditioning your hair is important for maintaining the health and appearance of your hair. It helps to replace lost moisture, detangle the hair, and protect it from damage. Use a conditioner that is appropriate for your hair type.
- Brush and comb your hair. Brushing and combing your hair regularly can help to distribute the natural oils from your scalp to the ends of your hair, keeping your hair healthy and shiny. Use a wide-tooth comb to detangle your hair, starting at the ends and working your way up to the roots.
- Trim your hair regularly. Trimming your hair regularly can help to prevent split ends and damage. It is recommended to trim your hair every 6-8 weeks, or as needed.
- Protect your hair from heat. Heat styling tools, such as curling irons, straighteners, and blow dryers can cause damage to your hair. It’s best to avoid using heat styling tools on a daily basis or use heat protectant products before applying heat on your hair. Air-drying your hair or using a towel is a gentle alternative that can help to preserve the health of your hair.
- Avoid tight hairstyles. Hairstyles that pull tightly on the hair, such as tight braids or ponytails, can cause damage to the hair and scalp. Wearing your hair loose or in loose hairstyles can help to prevent damage and promote healthy hair growth.
- Care for your scalp. A healthy scalp is essential for healthy hair growth. It’s important to keep your scalp clean and free of excess oil and dandruff. Our 1% Piroctone Olamine Shampoo is gentle on the scalp and effective at fighting dandruff.
- Eat a healthy diet. A diet that is rich in vitamins and minerals can help to improve the health of your hair and scalp. Fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and healthy fats are all important for maintaining healthy hair. Iron, zinc, and Vitamin D are also essential for healthy hair growth.
- Manage stress. Stress can have a negative impact on the health of your hair and scalp. It can lead to hair loss and dandruff. Finding ways to manage stress can help to improve the health of your hair and scalp.
U.K. DELIVERY £1.99, FREE FOR ORDERS OVER £25 | INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY FROM £9.99